Sullivan’s Office Supply opened in 1959 in downtown Eupora. Just six months later, they saw the need to relocate to Starkville. Sullivan’s has occupied multiple locations in the downtown area. Currently at 204 Main Street,Sullivan’s occupys 30,000 sqft. Sullivan’s offers office supplies as well as furniture for Healthcare, Education, and Office environments along with complete design, quotations and full service installation of its products. The family owned company currently has three generations working daily to ensure success. We are committed to customer service and quality products.